Saturday, August 27, 2016

Rue de Passy: Caramel Salé

As planned, I did a round trip walk to Rue de Passy, 16.5 km, at a steady 5.5 km/h, which is a determined but fairly effortless (for the first 10+ km) walk. There's a eat-in space behind the curtain on the left (facing south).


Around the 5 km mark in Daikanyama, I stopped at Boncaffé Bondolfi and got a cannolo for 430 yen, which was just okay. I don't have any reason to believe that it was not exactly how a cannolo from a café should be, but next time I'll see what Chez Lui nearby has, as far as snacks.


The cake was Caramel Salé, which was the Chef's recommendation and 496 yen. It was definitely good, but I was hoping for better. I'll set them back to "good" on the map, which was what I originally figured. I'll probably get back to have the Pistachio Opera again some time to see if it was really as great as I thought the first time.



No comments:

Post a Comment