Thursday, August 11, 2016

Ryoura: Image

Still obvious that I overshot my walking limit last week, but stubbornly walked 12+ km at about 5 km/h just to prove it. I rested relatively yesterday (just some unnecessary window shopping food) and plan to do so tomorrow and keep scaling back until I find a safe level I can build up from at a reasonable rate.

Today was Ryoura, which is among the newer and less visited (by me so far) apparently excellent shops. I got the Image for 520 yen (and brought it home by train). It is many kinds of chocolate: biscuit, bar, dark and milk chocolate cream, nibs in ganache,.... Stopped looking as soon as I saw this. And it was definitely excellent. I'm tempted to call it great, but this time that feels overly biased toward the ingredients. Still, I'd like to have it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment