Thursday, September 1, 2016

Bien-être: Mille-Feuille au Raisin

I went to Glycine without confirming their schedule and found them closed on Wednesday, so I swung up to Bien-etre where I ate in (hidden by the door on the left, but there are a few tables and a counter), though just one other customer eating and having tea at 8 pm on a Wednesday. I walked far and fast, 13.2 km averaging 6.2 km/h, so I'm completely off schedule/over budget. I didn't have any trouble then or after, though, so expect an acceleration of the walking schedule (although I'm busy now, so it may average out over the next few days). Anyway, maybe it's time to try introducing some running again, just a kilometer to start, next week, as I confirm I can manage faster walking regularly.

The cake was Mille-Feuille au Raisin for 540 yen. I was in the mood to like this cake, and it's the best grape mille feuille I've ever had, from a candidate excellent shop, so I won't feel too guilty saying it's excellent, even if I'm not in a strong need for more cakes like this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment