Friday, February 12, 2016

Thursday: Rose Bakery [Isetan]

Holiday, but I'm busy, so no running. Went to Isetan in the afternoon and was able to get the timing to allow getting seated at Rose Bakery (around 6 pm on a midweek holiday). Along with tea and hot cocoa, we got Trifle for 527+8% tax and Chocolate Cheese Cake for 574 + 8% tax

The cheese cake is excellent if you like chocolate and cheesecake, which I do (although I can see that I could quickly get tired of this), and this is dense, not a mousse--very American. Not something I need everyday, but not something as common around here as in the U.S., so I'm got to find it handy.


Trifle seems to be a light chocolate cake with the cream already in there, also almonds and chestnuts. It's good, but fluffier than I'm interested in.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment