Thursday, December 6, 2018

Éclat des Jours, Palet de Chocolat Spicy

Took a half-day off and ran to Éclat des Jours. Fortunately, the rain came earlier than predicted today, so it was just wet by the time I was running. Today, this time imperial movements closed off sidewalks north from Hibiya Park, but I could go straight there, so no problem, though I would have turned if I could have, just because the light was red going straight. I stopped on the way at Toshi Yoroizuka and verified that they still have Cassis, which I'd like to get this weekend. At Éclat des Jours, I decided to go with the new thing, Palet de Chocolat Spicy (I think they wrote "Palait", so this is my spelling, which matches the official Japanese-spelled pronunciation). This is a simple chocolate mousse cake made up of a flour-less chocolate biscuit, chocolate mousse, and apricot coulis (thick sauce) to show off The Cacao Professionals Spicy Fruit (Meiji The Cacao), which, as the name implies, they don't sell to just ordinary folks, apparently. Anyway, it was excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment