Thursday, December 27, 2018

Il Fait Jour: Mousse Chocolat

Got my cake through Isetan from Il Fait Jour, which are otherwise not convenient. This sixth cake was Mousse Chocolat. It was good, being similar to other chocolate mousse cakes, with some sort of Bavarian cream in the middle, probably (I didn't look at the card). The cake and the shop overall, however, isn't that exceptional, so I'll demote them to the quite good group of cake shops and maybe never get back to them for a seventh.

The running was a neighborhood run again, a little under an hour. I'm still working on recently changed loops. At least I finally was able to do the west Shinanomachi one clockwise (which seems like the harder direction). It's only all the dead-ends that make it hard to remember, though if I paid better attention, they might all be marked by traffic signs. I failed at doing the Sendagaya central loop counterclockwise (messed up the turn at the new south corner, which gave me trouble clockwise as well), but at least I could finish off confirming both directions for the Sendagaya southeast loop, which goes through the tunnel under Zuienji.

No comments:

Post a Comment