Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Jean-Paul Hévin, Bûchette Kyoto

Tuesday, as the second Jean-Paul Hévin Christmas cake, I got the Bûchette Kyoto, which has chestnut cream and matcha, as well as chocolate, but in structure is basically the same as yesterday's cake. It was also excellent, but the chocolate dominates in either case, so not a huge difference.

For the running, I tackled a clockwise runs of a new group of neighborhood course loops. As usual, I failed in the hard ones but could do the easy ones. Also as usual, I revised both the hard ones, not necessarily to make them any easier, but to make them make more sense to me, so they'll be different next time I try them. I expect I'll do all the same ones tomorrow, but better and in the opposite direction in the most cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment