Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Bien-être: Seasonal Tart (berries)

Did a run to Bien-être, who I'm still trying to catch up with Paris S'éveille as superb shops. I got the Seasonal (Fruit) Tart again, since the season has changed. It's cold and rainy, but not windy and the rain was not heavy, so I wasn't uncomfortable. A counter seat was open, so I ate in. I'm not that excited by tarts, which is why I waited pretty late to have the first one and I guess I'm already tired of this one, or maybe it's just that I don't like strawberries much. It was good and no complaint about the quality, I just am not that into the fruit. The new cake right now is a strawberry mille-feuille, which I'm not sure whether I'd like better. Maybe I'll find out next week. I was not tempted to walk back (though I did have a pocket umbrella with me). I'm still building up my amount of exercises to strengthen my ankles: up to 100 one-food hops on each side and then the same number of ankle raises (or whatever you call raising to tip-toe). This time I did 10 on a step, though both feet at the same time in both cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment