Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Debailleul: Macaron Breton

I was curious about cake appearing at Debailleul, which is a high-end chocolate counter at Isetan (where I had never bought). Actually, though, the cakes are from Collection Échiré, so not so distinct from Échiré Maison du Beurre, which is in the same company group. Anyway, even knowing the facts now, it was worth trying and was good, high-quality cake, but not more than that. Specifically, I had the Macaron Breton (マカロン ブルトン; 734 yen), which is a sort of buttery chocolate (ganache) tart on a sablé base
with a macaron-type top.

The running was Meiji Jingu Gaien intervals, which ended up with 300 m at 14 km/h, 925 m at 13 km/h and about 3 km at 10 km/h. The fast intervals were all at least 13.0 km/h, as planned, though I don't have fine control at the speed, which is how I end up with one interval sliding into 14 km/h territory.

No comments:

Post a Comment