Saturday, January 28, 2017

A. Lecomte: Patricien

Run and cake pretty much went exactly as planned: about 11 km/h out and 10 km/h back with cake, for about 9 km total to A. Lecomte in Minamiazabu, which is next to Hiroo station on the east side, where all the embassies are. The shop was not heavily staffed and someone had ordered a bunch of things as gifts, so it took them a while to get to me (otherwise, there were no other customers but a couple that came in for the tea salon in the basement). I choose the Patricien (パトリシアン; 540 yen), which is one of their standards, besides being photogenic. It's got praliné and hazelnut flavored creams under that chocolate coating, but is fairly light. I like heavy, but this was definitely good hopefully is a good representative of this shop. I've had a few of their other cakes at other times and didn't find anything that was special. Now, I'm trying trying to a visit to all the probably good shops on my map to get in at least one blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment