Thursday, December 22, 2016

Sadaharu Aoki: Sensuel

As expected, I couldn't resist cake and running. The running was just down to Meiji Gingu Gaien and two laps. The laps and coming back (about 3.5 km) were 11 km/h and going was 10 km/h, so I'm ready to do 3 laps next time I want a run after getting cake from Isetan (which I have plans to do, though not sure when).

The cake, from Sadaharu Aoki (サダハルアオキ) at Isetan, was Sensuel (センシュエル; 891 yen), which is raspberry and chocolate. I think the praliné layer at the bottom is hazelnut, based on the taste. The cake was the usual high quality and it seemed pretty good at first, though not one of their best, but the hazelnut aftertaste convinced me that the different flavors were really not harmonizing well, so this was just good for me and not something
I need to have again.

No comments:

Post a Comment