Sunday, December 25, 2016

Jean-Paul Hévin: Rêve

Jean-Paul Hévin: Rêve
Ran last night and got my cake today. The run was just 11 km/h laps at Meiji Gingu Gaien, that time 3 laps (1.325 km per), but also for the return home (but not there, which was about 9 km/h), so next is 4 laps. The Chocolate Bar at Isetan Men's Salon in Marunouchi was empty on Christmas around noon (although other people came in), which pleased be rather than shocked me, despite the crowds for cakes at Shinjuku Isetan. They had three special Christmas cakes, and we got one each, but that's spreading things thin, so I can just say that I got the Rêve (レーヴ; 859 yen + 8%), and small bites of the Kankan and the Fashion suggest that I had the best. Certainly, it was the same high quality that I expect there (all their cakes are very similar, unlike at the main branches, which have more variety in the construction), being chocolate and orange (versus cherry and just Venezuelan chocolate mousse).  The Chocolat Chaud Colombien (ショコラショコロンビィ; 540 yen + 8%) was also excellent.


No comments:

Post a Comment