Friday, March 25, 2016

Pierre Hermé: Tarte Infiniment Caramel

As the cake to go with yesterday's run, I bought a Tarte Infiniment Caramel from Pierre Hermé (Isetan) for 756 yen. The shape is like other Tarte Inifiniment, so it is high quality. The caramel was fairly weak, although not bad tasting. Definitely interesting. Not sure whether I wouldn't call it good from another shop, but I'm going to call it excellent, consistent with a great shop although not their best.



I didn't run today, but I realized after I posted yesterday, that I kind of miscalculated my run, at least as far as the plan. Actually, as a post-injury run, next was supposed to be just two laps around the Akasaka Palace course but I did three. I suppose I could have done 8 laps at Gaien instead, which would also be sort of out of order, although at least in order for that course, to get a similar distance, but I'll just have to accept that I skipped a step and get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment