Thursday, November 5, 2015

1/1 intervals untimately to

Did 1 min/1 min intervals to the Shinbashi Origines Cacao, which was closed with no sign and before 8 pm, so I'll try to remember that they are closed on Thursdays. No problem, since it's about the running. Since Frédéric Cassel gave me two good cakes, I went back for a third.

I was a little sore in selected places from yesterday's run when I started, so that was not a complete waste of time. That cleared up, but coming back my hip (or really below) started hurting, so I was a little slow, although I'm okay now as far as pain, just really tired. I've only found that sitting was painful after running the last week, so maybe I'm working on new muscles (I had assumed it was because I was out on a bike on Saturday for a few hours and then ran 39 km on Sunday). Today, I had lightened my bag pretty much already, but if I'm going to be running hard, I guess it was still too much. I'll try losing the water bottle. I hope next Thursday to get to those 7 min laps (with no bag).

This time was Tarte Citron for 648. It was definitely very good and consistent with the quality I expect from that shop. Not sure what the green bits are. I still have not found a lemon tart that I think is great, this I can't say that this was any less good than those I've already designated as great shops.


No comments:

Post a Comment