Monday, June 29, 2015

(Sunday 1) 9 km run (and 17 km run): Frauola

Visited a few shops (but hit the tag limit, so I'm splitting this). A straight to and back from Fraoula in the late morning was about 9 km. (Then from noon I took a long path that took me by Lettre d'Amour for the first time and to Ryoco again.) I updated shops on this map. From Fraoula, I got Fran Nature and Tarte Citron for 367 and 410 yen, because I was taking them home to share and I wanted something that I was sure would run well, as well as being something I had not gotten there before. They were very good. Note sure if they were excellent, but I might get them again. Definitely a great cake shop. Supposedly, that is meringue. Certainly it is egg-like and whipped. This tart is less sweet that some I've had, which is not a bad thing in a lemon tart.



No comments:

Post a Comment