Monday, September 10, 2018

Chianti: Mille-feuille

I've had mixed results from Chianti after two cakes, so since they were at Isetan, I thought I would do the tie-breaker. Heavy rain and some other business kept me from running and yesterday was upper body, so I just did some squats and exercised my ankles (I'll do my stretches for heel pain later). 

The excellent cake I've had from Chianti was a mont-blanc, so I went for a standard (not that there was a big selection) and got the Mille-feuille. It has a little fruit and whipped cream, but not enough to damage it. It turned out to be good, but not exceptional.

I've still got half the other quite good shops to get through before I can know which is the bottom half and demote them (I've got about double the candidates that I need), but there are more important shops to worry about. For example, I hope that Bien-être has themselves in shape for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment