Friday, June 23, 2017

Dalloyau: Opera

Well, I found that I was really tired, from last night's long run and from having a health check the same day. Not sure how tomorrow's early long run is going to go, but my motivation for a cake-off is still high. Still, I knew I needed to save my energy, so I was running about 8.5 km/h at the beginning but picked up speed enough to be actually around 9 km/h out, but only just above 8.5 km/h back, 11.7 km total. It was longer than I planned, because Sadaharu Aoki did not have what I went there for: I guess I should have sped up my preparations to get theere earlier. My backup shop was Dalloyau, but there they were sold out of my first choice, too, so I was left with my last choice (they only currently have two cakes I haven't had yet), which is the Opera (486 yen). This was last because I hate the taste of coffee, but I did intend to give this one a try. It was definitely good and perhaps could teach me to like coffee, except in the long run, it upset my stomach (I should have eaten dinner sooner after that, though I did have yogurt with it). Anyway, I gave Dalloyau's Opera shot and concluded that though seemed to have a good recipe, I should still stay away from it.


No comments:

Post a Comment