Saturday, April 6, 2019

Del'Immo: Noisette & Montblanc Chocolat

Went to the Del'Immo café for cake for two. I knew that they were not a high priority after the shop ranking reorganization, but I didn't like to give up on them as a back-up and the new Sadaharu Aoki Marunouchi exclusive cake seems to be Opera, which is no good for me. The cake was Noisette and Montblanc Chocolat. The noisette had a strong enough hazelnut flavor to stand out against the chocolate and there was also a layer of passion fruit and orange, which harmonized well. This was definitely good cake, but I was bored with the texture, perhaps. The Montblanc Chocolat was also good, as a mixture of cream and chocolate but stood out less.

They were still pretty good cakes for basically a café restaurant, but I may never get back there, as I don't think I'm likely to find anything great. Of course, it also depends on how comparable shops do.

No comments:

Post a Comment