Monday, July 18, 2016

Sunday & Monday: Isetan

Left leg still having a problem,  so did not go far. Actually seemed okay for walking until just now: not happy from sitting in front of TV, but seemed pretty okay going out for shopping today. I'll see whether I want to walk somewhere tomorrow. Hand is somewhat better, but I need to stop using it so much still.

Yesterday, got Blueberry from Shiseido Parlour for 561 yen. It is cheese/yogurt mousse cake. It's good, but not special.


Today I got Duja for 623 yen, which is chocolate and hazelnut, but I ate it without letting it cool back down enough in the refrigerator first. Hard season for cake lovers, so it was good, but not more than that. I'd like to try again under better conditions.



Same goes for an Henri le Roux Dauphinois (also hazelnut praline and chocolate) chocolate from yesterday, because I'm a slow learner, though there I made the mistake of not getting ice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment