Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel Pastry Shop: Chocolat Blanc Vanille

Despite the rain, thought I was ready to at least walk far for cake, so did about 8,5 km walking at about 6 km/h. Definitely could feel it in my weak leg spot, so not ready to go faster, but my leg feels and felt okay compared to sitting at a desk all day (well, I do get up and I walk a couple kilometers for lunch). Next maybe I' try a round trip to Ginza at the same speed, which is 2 km longer. I'll work my way back up to running slowly.

Today's cake was Chocolat Blanc Vanille for 648 yen from the Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel Pastry Shop. Asked for ice this time, because it was an hour return, but got ice in the bag outside the box, not in the box: weird place. The cake was definitely good, vanilla and white chocolate, but the main part was a little too gelatinous for me (liked the firm center more). I know it's summer, but I make no allowances. Thus, they are off my high-priority list. I'll have to get around to trying a different new place by next week, but there are several other places I want to go soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment