Thursday, July 7, 2016

Rational: Éclair Citron Sicilian

Got cake from Isetan first again, this time from a shop new to me, and relatively new in general, Rational. I was greedy, going the first day, so the best choice was the Éclair Citron Sicilian for 464 yen. Actually, it was good. I'm coming around to éclairs. This was was very lemony and sweet, with honey, I read. which is good and bad. It is good cake, but limited, but then an éclair is a fairly limited canvas to work with, so they did okay, just I have a lot of other cakes I want to eat. Hope to try a cake from them again eventually.

 

On the running, as planned, I did 48 mins of 7'-8'/km running in 4 min stretches separated by 1 min walking (or standing at a light, is okay, though not so many and the timing rarely works out. Still, nothing seems worse and it might be better, which I'm satisfied. If the weather cooperates, I'll try Ginza again, but I'll go as far as Maruuchi 1 if I have to (I know about 6 shops that I've never visited, all but one open until 21:00, so something should be available).

No comments:

Post a Comment