Monday, May 9, 2016

Sadaharu Aoki: Cheese Cake Citronné

Raining today, so I went to Isetan first and got Cheese Cake Citronné from Sadaharu Aoki for 730 yen, since I haven't had great cake for a few days (although I went to a couple potentially great shops that I've since demoted to excellent or potentially excellent).

It was raining but I still ran. It was not running that hard and I was not planning to run that long. My upper limit of running for the week is 15 km. My knee was not completely happy from the beginning, but it did not seem to get worse. I jogged 3 km.

I'm not a big rare cheesecake fan, but this was very delicious, from the crust to the cheese. It's lemon cheesecake. Citronné apparently means "lemon juiced" as a verb. I liked it very much and I'll call it great.

No comments:

Post a Comment