Monday, May 2, 2016

Jog to Bien-être: Harmonie

Actual running today, the first in 10 days. Took it very slow, which I'll call jogging, as it was a little more than 7 min/km, which I'm fine with. Didn't know how long I could do it since my foolish run before which aggravated an old knee problem while not doing the current one any help. As it happens, the old problem didn't make trouble, so I'm not worse than 10 days ago before that run, I think, but on the other hand, the dominant behind-the-knee problem remained, so I only ran just over 7 km and then walked. That will probably be it for running until maybe Sunday, but I've got cycling planned a couple days and there will be walking a couple days.

The goal was Bien-être. Sill not a huge selection, but I'm a little more optimistic that I can find a few cakes worth trying (and at the rate I visit, I can keep getting something new). The cassis mousse dome, Harmonie for 540 yen, I think (although their website says 450, but I don't and didn't have 50 yen change and Joshi+ went last Sep. and reported 520). The harmony is with jasmine cream. I chose well, as this was excellent. The outer gel did not bother me (maybe I'm getting used to it) and the flavor was great. Still don't really know what jasmine tastes like, but if it works, I'm happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment