Monday, March 23, 2020

Sadaharu Aoki, Florentin Chocolat

Last week, no more cake Tuesday to Thursday, but I kept running, mostly working on revising the Jinguumae, specially the area north of Omote-Sandou, where I ultimately had to combined the new loop with the main loop (which had already absorbed two other smaller adjacent loop in the previous revision). One new shop on the route is Comebuytea, which I hadn't realized until now wasn't even on my map (and not on Google map yet, as it just opened). I don't know how the tea is (uses a machine like a coffee maker, apparently, so presumably it's fast), but they have some good packaged snacks (as found in the best convenience stores), though they had a display for this tart that hid that it was packaged. I've had this brand and size before from a grocery store, though the packaging is slightly different. Still, it seems to be a good brand. I could have gone for the muffin for about 500 yen, but I'm not sure who makes that anyway; it at least looked more local.

I also found a buffet sweets place (so a curiosity, but not somewhere I would go), Maison Able Cafe Ron Ron. Earlier, I did get to Isetan again, surprisingly, but En Vedette was already gone. Actually the Ma Patisserie is closing down at Isetan as of today, though there is still the other rotating sweets shop and a shop I'm interested in comes at the end of the month, so I'll see whether they sell cake. I got useful information on JPH's line-up, which I took advantage of later, but for Wednesday, what I got was a Gâteaux Sec (baked sweet): Florentin Chocolat, which was excellent. I should get the plain one.


No comments:

Post a Comment