Monday, March 9, 2020

Good Morning Cafe Nowadays: Homemade Cheese Cake and Angel Food Cake with Vanilla Cream

Continuing Saturday, after running, I toured the Suga Shrine area and end coming up the other side, in Daikyou-chou and stopped at some place that wasn't even on my map, Good Morning Cafe Nowadays. Their location seems terrible, so I don't know where all their customers are coming from, I suppose from the Keio teaching hospital.
 Anyway, we go cake and tea for two, I think. I went with the Homemade Cheese Cake, which was definitely good. The other is Angel Food Cake with Vanilla Cream, which is definitely too light for me: vegetable oil and baking powder? But I suppose angle food cake works as a medium for toppings, which I can understand, so I see it at buffets with ice cream. Anyway, it was also good as a support for cream, sauce, and almond slices. There's another with chocolate if we stop there to rest again, chiffon cake, but that's as far as the dessert menu goes in that direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment