Saturday, November 17, 2018

Origines Cacao, Tarte Caramel Chocolat

I'm so behind on blogging because the giant loop in the west end of my neighborhood running map has be completely reorganizing it, which has taken days. I've at least done enough to make it usable for picking out targets, at least, though I'm still also way behind on uploading photos.

Way back on Tuesday, because all the higher priority shops either did not have anything new or I had visited within the last month, I went ran out to Origines Cacao at Ginza 6 for new cake. The Tarte Caramel Chocolat is at least temporarily back in the line-up, so I got that. I've never had it before, but it seemed similar to more than one great cakes I've gotten there (and not seen since). I was rewarded by a great cake, well balanced against caramel and chocolate, which harmonized well together. The fact that I wanted a new great cake for the next cake-off might have affected my judgement, but I hope not. I should say that I haven't confirmed yet whether I have the name correct, or it's actually Tarte Chocolat Caramel, not that that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment