Monday, November 5, 2018

Atelier de Mar: Fig and Blueberry Tart

Did yet another run of (most of) the Hatagaya--Honmachi--Nishi-Shinjuku loop and finally got it right, so that's another area that I can consider part of the running neighborhood. Along the way, I stopped at the Hatagaya Atelier de Mar (despite the receipt having a different branch's address on it) and got a Fig and Blueberry Tart. It was good, but I guess I'm already tired of this type of tart, as it isn't that much different from the previous one, which I rated excellent.

In other neighborhood running news, though I still have another loop needing practice, I figured that would be done this week and I'd get to the next 12th level loop. However, I've realized that under my current rules it should be merged with a few of it's neighboring loops (like soap bubbles merging), making it on the order of 30 km long, which is longer than I've run recently, so I'm going to have to reconsider how I approach the order I run new parts. Of course, first I suddenly have a lot of new landmarks that I need pictures for, so that alone is going to slow me down. I hope that Saturday afternoon is clear enough that I can make some progress on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment