Monday, May 8, 2017

Heritage: Chocolat Framboise

Finally ran again, and everything seems okay. Went up to Heritage, as I'm visiting the better excellent shops to see which I should promote to quite excellent. I tried to keep it slow, despite the early closing, but still did the 3+ km in a little above 10 km/h. I did the 4 km back slower, as I swung past D-Style Tokyo for the first time (tiny shop), which I'm thinking of go to tomorrow.

The cake was Chocolat Framboise (600 yen), which was their most expensive, though not by much. It was definitely good, balancing the raspberry and chocolate well. They were pine nut size, so I assume that they were pine nuts, though I just found a couple and am not sure what pine nuts taste like anyway, so I'm not sure. Still, not special enough to promote it, so I'll keep looking. Sorry, the photo cake out a little blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment