Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Stadium Café, Gateau Chocolat

To motivate running, and get ahead for the upcoming holidays (when getting new Tokyo cake is problematic), I did another run through neighborhood areas. I noticed a chain shop I should visit but tried Stadium Cafe yet again. It was just after 5pm, so I wasn't confident, but this time was before an event, and it was busy, so they were staying open. They only had the Classic Chocolate, but that was okay. I'll get the cheesecake another day. 

I got the cake take-out and it came with whipped cream, which I wasn't able to add very artistically. Being a café, I wasn't surprised that it was pretty hard cake, but not so extremely that I can't say it was good. I wish them luck, opening during this unfortunate time. If I ever get back to actually fully running neighborhood courses, they're added to the cake shop one.

No comments:

Post a Comment