Sunday, September 13, 2020

Sweets Paradise, Baked Chocolate

This is more a curiosity than useful, since the Sweets Paradis Harajuku shop, which would have been on the local running map with a slight expansion. I got this at the Shinjuku Stn. counter, which now also closed, I think, though they have a shop shown open on the other side of the station in Shinjuku 3, which technically is accessible from the tunnels entering in Shinjuku 4, though I'm certainly not intending to visit every place that is true for. This is, of course, is Baked Chocolate (or that's what my notes say; guess "Gateau Chocolat" would be too fancy). It's maybe the lightest of it's type I've ever had, but for 108 yen, I can say that it was good. Maybe I've spurge for something in the 200 yen range next time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment