Saturday, April 11, 2020

Pierre Gagnaire, La Fraise

Get up early due to not getting back to sleep and wet off to do the National Art Center clump of my neighborhood running course, which stretches from Aoyama 1 Stn. to the east and west most exits of Roppongi Stn. From the last, I made a side trip to Pierre Gagnaire, so it was a gentler trip home, which I reached a little before 09:00. I was success at the clump, which is 5.452 km by itself. I still have to do the farthest (but smallest) loops clockwise again.

After a carrot (as something to hold down a spike in blood sugar), I had La Fraise, which is a shape cake. This is obviously a solid shell. Inside is mostly very light strawberry mousse, with a little bit of custard and strawberry (I'm not sure whether the custard is needed to project the mousse from the strawberry). The "leaf" is pretty gummy, so probably best to eat it separately, unless you like that kind of thing. It was very nice, if light and a little hard to each, since the shell breaks apart (I assume it's white chocolate based). Still, a definitely good cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment