Thursday, January 16, 2020

Ladurée: Galette Capucine

As planned, ran to Ginza Mitsukoshi to visit Ladurée. I tried to do some harder running in some parts, to actually build some muscle, though not in any systematic way. Maybe I'll actually use the timer of my watch running tomorrow, as the planned destination is rather close. Ran back, not trying to be so fast.

I chose Galette Capucine as the new cake to catch up this shop to the baseline for exceptional shops. Capucine is a type a flower, though I think the filling was mandarin. The cake is made of a rather dense pastry, so this was more like a pastry than cake, but I'll let them label it. Whatever it was, it was definitely excellent, so I'm happy that I promoted them and started visiting them again. Hope the other two below-water exceptional shops do as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment