Sunday, January 19, 2020

Frédéric Cassel: Mille-feuille Chocolat Fruits Rouges

Sunday, as a reward for a cake-off win the previous day, I visited Frédéric Cassel to get a new cake, trying to make up for missed cakes during illness. On weekends, they have special mille-feuille that I like to try once in a while. This time was Mille-feuille Chocolat Fruits Rouges, which uses strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries, so more berry than red fruit. It was comparable to previous versions, so I'll say it was excellent. I'm still waiting for the combination that really excites me.

Might allow them another cake during the week, since the cake-off doesn't really have to count and I'm catching up resolving the borders between different shop categories. Still, maybe not until Thursday, if things go smoothly earlier in the week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment