Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Origines Cacao, Tarte Houjicha

Ran to Ginza 6 and back to visit Origines Cacao. This time I was successful at finding new cakes (there were three, I think, two of them seasonal ones). I went with the (seasonal) Tarte Houjicha [revised], though I was a little worried that I had eaten this one before, despite my record to the contrary. Actually, it was B-E that I had had a houjicha (roasted green tea) and chocolate tart from previously. The running was 1 min:3 min of walking:running, adding up to 55 minutes total of running (so I wasn't going that fast).

The tart was very nice. I wouldn't have identified houjicha without the name, but I also wouldn't have known what it was. The chocolate and tea really harmonized for a subtler flavor than I usually appreciate but this time thought was excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment