Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Tamago Cocco, Cheesecake

Monday, I tried hitting a couple cafés on the local map, Stadium Café and Café Casa, but both were closed, contrary to posted hours. The latter at least had a sign on the door, as well a message on its website, that they were closing for three days. Other potential places for lower-level snacks were also closed, as expected, so I ended up going to the other side of Meiji-dori for a visit to Eataly across from Harajuku Sta. Hazelnut and chocolate is definitely nice, and quite pricy. it was about 1 h of running after pushups, curls, and dance exercise.

Tuesday, I went from work to Tamago Cocco, off north, so outside the neighborhood course but still close. It's not much of a cake shop, but they have a couple things. The cream puffs were sold out, so I got the Cheesecake. It was good, though eggy, of course. Eventually (might take a couple years), I'll get around to trying the cream puff.


No comments:

Post a Comment