Saturday, November 28, 2020

Fiorentina Pastry Boutique, Autunno

It was a hard week, so I'm behind again. Tuesday, I was late out the door, but it didn't really matter because the two local shops I want to visit were both closed already earlier than the online information I had. I had consider going back to Odakyu but decided to keep that as a backup from Wednesday and went down to Fiorentina Pastry Boutique in Roppongi Hills to recover from the previous day. I got their Autunno, which is similar in style to their Estate, which is my favorite from their. I'm not completely sure I remember what was in it, but I certainly something brulée, as their was caramelized chocolate. Also, their was alcohol, I think related to (Western) pear. It was definitely a relative sophisticated cake for adults and that was what I was in mood for, and found it excellent. Note sure that I got the spelling right, but that was closest to what I could recall of the phonetic Japanese at the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment