Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Bio Ojiyan Café, Gateau Chocolat

After a long pause, I hit the highest priority of the open cake places on my neighborhood running course, Bio Ojiyan Café. I made the safe choice and took Gateau Chocolat, which is a traditional baked chocolate cake. It came with whipped cream, which it needs, as it is a little dry (being baked). It was good, though at a café price for a pretty basic café. I have to wonder how it compares to something from a chain coffee shop, though it was probably bigger. Wouldn't mind going back, but it's not high enough among fine shops to probably ever rate another visit. Still another cake place on that loop, a loop closer to the Suga Shrine loop (my new base loop) that closes at 18:00 hasn't been visited yet. Maybe next week.

Running, I did the revised Takeshita clump, with the revised Jinguumae northwest loop (clockwise) and had no trouble. Maybe I'll do the counterclockwise direction for the loop tomorrow, as I expect to be running down toward Shibuya Scramble Square for cake from En Vedette again.

No comments:

Post a Comment