Saturday, February 2, 2019

Anniversaire Café, Blanche & Porto Rouge

Yesterday, I had a relative short run, less than 6 km, and today (Saturday), I didn't run at all, though I walked a similar distance. This was partially because I was busy, partially laziness, and partially acknowledging that I need to take a full day off running sometimes to let my feet rest. Continuing with reviewing the quite good shops, I went back to Anniversaire Café above Omotesandou Station on Omotesandou Avenue. After a very nice lunch at the same place, I shared cake for two: Blanche & Porto Rouge. The first is a kind of light strawberry shortcake, with low-fat cream, strawberry, and sponge cake including rice flower. I thought it was definitely good, though I'm not much into shortcake to begin with.

The Porto Rouge was similar flavors, with port wine, berry gelatin, and some white chocolate. Maybe also not my thing, but it was definitely well made and I feel excellent is reasonable classification, so I think this shop will make the final cut. We won't necessarily wait until I need a fifth new cake from them to visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment