Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Addict au Sucre: Chocolat mûre

Had some other chores around Isetan and I've only 
had one cake from Addict au Sucre, who is visiting, and it was good, so I decided to try a second one, Chocolat mûre. This is chocolate cream flavored with blackberries on two layers of macaron. These are the soft kind of macaron, where you let them soak up some moisture for a couple days. That can be good, and the chocolate flavor was good, along with the blackberry accent, but the texture isn't really my favorite and this just didn't work as cake for me. Still, good cake, so I still think it's a good shop. 

The run was along long one, over an hour. I confirmed the location of the first 5 new kilometer markers and the part of the course in the new Jinguumae-Jinnan loop, as well as the changes to the loop leading to it, both of which were fine, so can add more kilometer markers for the next run.

No comments:

Post a Comment