Sunday, February 14, 2021

L'Abricotier, J'Adore le Chocolat

Over the weekend, when I was at L'Abricotier, I picked up a new cake in response to a previous cake-off win (not in anticipation of the win this weekend). I'm not completely sure of the exact name, but a reasonable guess is J'Adore le Chocolat. Lots of nice textures and rich chocolate, so I can say it's excellent. This shop is near the top of the quite exceptional shops, jockeying with another shop, but challenging Viron when it slips but so far haven't been able to overtake it. I guess the point is that I expect excellent cake from there but also that I'm already a little ahead of visiting them so I probably won't try to get another new cake soon, despite the last cake-off win, though maybe if they come to Isetan in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment